CDG operates from India, Asia, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. It provides us with an understanding of the needs of regions across the world, and these global resources provide expertise and best-in-class competence in certification processes. To this effect, our client retention is unparalleled in the industry for information reporting and value-adding principles.
During Production Inspection
During Production Inspection (DPI) or otherwise known as DUPRO, is a quality control inspection conducted while production is underway, and is especially good for products that are in continuous production, that have strict requirements for on-time shipments, and as a follow-up when quality issues are found prior to manufacturing during a pre-production inspection.
These quality control inspections are conducted during production when only 10-15% of units are completed. During this inspection, we will identify deviations and give feedback on corrective measures. In addition, we will re-check defects during the pre-shipment inspection to confirm they have been corrected.
At each stage of the production process, our inspectors will produce a full and detailed inspection report, together with supporting pictures to provide you with a comprehensive overview, giving you all the information and data you need.
The Benefits of a During-Production Inspection Better Quality Control In During Product Inspection, the products are inspected thoroughly. They get inspected for any faults or errors and it is made sure that the faulty products are sent back for correction. You get more control over the quality of your products and you no longer have to rely on any chances. Reduction in Losses Through During Product Inspection, you will be ensuring that you correct every faulty product present in your manufactured batches. It will enable you to keep a check on the quality of products you release and reduce the chances of the release of faulty products. Enhanced Brand Reputation When you inspect every product you manufacture, you ensure that you only produce perfect products. This means you don’t release defective pieces. Scope to Correct DPI is done when the product is at 40%-50% of its manufacturing process. If a fault is spotted at this stage, it can easily be corrected. Strengthened Production Chain DPI doesn’t hinder the manufacturing process. It strengthens it. The in-process inspection lets you avoid the production of defective pieces. You only produce quality products with the help of this method.
During Production Inspection | DPI/DUPRO checklist:
• Production status
• Production line evaluation and timeline verification
• Random sampling of the semi-finished and finished product
• Package and packaging material
• Overall assessment and recommendations
What you can expect:
• Highly trained technical inspector monitoring the quality of your goods
• Inspector can be onsite within three working days of your order
• A detailed report with supporting pictures within 24 hours of inspection
• A brand champion working onsite to improve your supplier’s quality
The CDG benefits
1. Independent quality control performed by product experts to protect your business interests.
2. Global coverage across 85 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America.
3. Speed and flexibility with an inspector onsite within 48 hours; modify or cancel up to the day before the inspection.
4. Same-day inspection reports tailored for your product.
5. Online program management book inspections, make payments and download detailed reports.
6. Custom quality dashboard to identify trends and make informed decisions in real-time.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.